Friday, May 20, 2016

Research on Careers in Technology

        The potential career path that interested me the most in the technology field is being a software developer because they are the backbone to all technology programs out there. The median salary for a software developer is $95,510 a year.
        A job that I become aware of that I did not know of before is a Computer System Analyst. What they do is work with a business and analyse their use of technology. Then they must know there computer systems to install it for the company and so it can make the business run smooth.
        The job that I found most promising for the next ten years is again a software developer because there is a huge demand for their skill. Companies that have their business in an application or game need software developers to fix glitches or bugs and other software problems that need fixing.
        The preparation that I will need to know to become a Software Developer in the future are programming with C++ and knowing basic algorithms. My plan to land a job as a software developer is to Major in computer science and attend a 4 year college. Then I will start Job hunting in that field and hopefully work with video games.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment